Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Bit Of Catchin Up

honestly,tiz blog aint very lively nowadays now izzit? startin to be quite a lazy bumpkin on updatin it. hehe~~~ well since i'm here now,letz update abit!

past weekz were kool. nothin but the usual stuffz tatz happenin at tiz borin part of my life. i oledi signed up for ite n now got my fingers crossed n hoped i get in wif my 1st choice. wat izzit u wonder? game design n development! yea my love for gaming is still strong as ever! hihi~~~

so i've been spendin nearly everyday at dinoz place to hunt togeter on monster hunter portable 3rd. except for the past week which he is not free n i am sort of savin up. spend my time at home aplenty n watchin tv n computering all day long. insomnia conquers all n yea i cant sleep at nite juz yet still.

ouh,today is 28th rite? itz my fathers birthday! but we goin out tiz sunday to celebrate instead cos everyone will be free on sundayz. hehe~~~ n as usual,in our home,birthday aint no biggie. dont rilli have to celebrate in any way special. juz spendin time togeter in tat week is good enuf.

other updatez... nothin much for now. juz spendin my time watchin anime rite now since i havent get the psp back yet. he better not messed up. postponed sooo many times, i'll be pissed if i reached the end of my fuse. ouh wellz. tatz it for now. sry for the long not updatin thing. everyday was juz the same n nothin too interesting happened much.

so until again soon,keep ur sox on in tiz cold weather. itz freezing alot nowadays!

No comments: