Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Broken TV

tan-shi project how ar? ouh ya... hey guyz. updatin abit on todayz happenin. nottin much rilli.
mornin wake up early go chek up at kkh. very sian... den the rest of the day iz normal.

i tot i wan go skool after chek but my ankle wont let me. no guyz rilli! a lil obstacle for the project my group doin has arised. oh well... juz go wif the flow den.

my tv in the livin room iz all fuked up rite now. it took juz 1 hour to be turned on everytime. lol.
so 2molo some peepz r gonna turn up n fix it. well tatz great! mayb a few dayz of tv on the antic tv instead!

den 2molo i go skool wif an mc! so i am free from today. the day after 2molo again another chek up. so sianzzz...

sidetracked~~~

the problem of trying to get out just seems to be smaller from up there on the cliff. at the very back of the wall of the cliff i was on seems to have a hole just big enough for me to fit through. that was easy for a getaway. i took one last look at the snapping tortoises below and i quickly make my way through the wall. i wonder where i'll end up next...

No comments: