Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting Better Again

teehee~~~

juz now mornin i finally made my 1st call to make an appointment wif the docs.ya my 1st! lolz!
den later on go lor to kkh for the medicine injection again.
it was still early in the mornin but it seemz there's still quite alot of peepz gettin ready the inspection stationz to chek the peepz.
y u wonder? itz all tanx to the f'ing swine flu!
wat the hell?1st birdz now pigz?read in the papers n found out its worst den SARS!
bloody mexicanz! lol. but it iz true their countries the 1st one kena.
den when i go up i nid wear the irritatin mask! tatz where the pix came in.
haha! i looked stupid!

after all tat at the hospital go eat la den go home.trouble sia ankle....not pain like hell but it takes irritatin to a whole new lvl.

ouh,i'll b bak in skool nxt monday!

sidetracked~~~

dragging my legs and body through the forest floor,i suddenly reached upon a small hut.there seems to be an old lady outside and she quickly went to my aid when she saw me moving in pain.
that's when i blacked out...when i came around later,the stinging pain i felt before has disappeared. i tried to sit up but it seems i was still too exhausted. the old lady was beside me and she told me not to move too much. and so i rested the rest of the day away.
the next day i felt all better but still feeling the stinging sensation within me. it will take a few more days before it will heal properly. i thanked the old lady and i went on my way again through the forest of what i have no idea...

No comments: