Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Test Of Patience

the past several dayz r rilli tough to handle mentally.
peepz in the house r gettin on my nervez wif all their complainz. but still,i hold on in peace. everyonez havin probz wif everyone. i rilli nid to get out of tiz suffocating sorrowness within the house. itz like sumthin iz cosin us to keep bad grudges against everyone else. tiz iz so pissin me off man! i haf my own complainz but i juz kept myself quiet. itz way too troublesome to explode it all out. haizzz...

skool iz juz a few dayz away. cant wait to meet up wif everyone else again. now juz redownloading muzix from wat i lost last time durin the virus atk. man... some of the muzix r old tat i felt like i wanna cry b'cos of the memoriez they hold when i used to listen to'em.

i tink i startin to haf the early stages of sumthin missin feelin. yea tat irritatin feelin tat kipz u guessin wat nidz to be done before anithin else. fuh~~~ suddenly ran dry of tingz to write. haha!
so den i tink i'll c u peepz again nxt time.

sidetracked~~~

venturing into the cave with cautions,i stepped slowly on the cold slippery rocks on the ground. den i started to slipped down into the cave deeper. when i finally landed on a sturdier ground,i started to notice that all the rocks around me are starting to move. i looked closely again at the nearest giant rock infront of me. it seems i bumped myself into a cave of tortoises! the rocks which i stepped on earlier were all also tortoises. it seems i caught myself in quite a tight spot as getting out is the other only problem that i am going to face.

No comments: