Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Worst Case Scenario

when the day comes,they will pay for everythin~~~

my cuz juz got kiked out again today.....n tiz time,stuffz r messier den the last...
it seems to be the dark dayz again...
left nearly hopeless in the dust,it seems i'm the onli one tatz able to comfort him.
for all tatz lost,slowly but surely,it will all be regained once again.
my family iz the one to protect tiz human being into the light.
but i tink i am the one tat kena push him alot the most.
haha!

we will bak u up man,u can count on us...

wif watz bin happenin nowadayz,i'm startin to believe,some interestin tingz happened can be true.
for example,my sis n my granpa got dreams of tiz upcomin event.
a coincidence? i tink itz a kool mystery...

sidetracked~~~

as i'm walking deeper and deeper into the lush greenery,the forest seems to be getting thicker and thicker.the path started to get abit narrower and soon,i came upon a figure.i started to get curious and started to walk faster to check it out.to my surprise,it was a man lying down on the pathway.i quickly get to his side and aid him to his feet.he is in a terrible shape.i stroke of some dirt on him and started a conversation with him.he told me of his troubles and so,we went on continuing down the path even deeper into the forest together.

No comments: