Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hopeing For A Successful Return {Into The Den}

today i went out wif me cuz.since he hasnt chek out tampines one,we went there n i showed him around.onli at the interestin spotz of coz.
enjoyed alot at the arcade there togeter.haha! nvm u own me at tekken i own u at guitar hero!
yea therez a guitar hero game at the arcade!sweet eh? itz bin quite sumtime since i've touched the guitar.when i won the game (beatin my cuz),my handz were shakin man!
muz be of excitement at winnin it n even more itz in public.

well,he finally got half the tingz nided to be done done oledi.now he out to get help n into the lionz den to retrieve watz ritefully his.
wished him alot of luk to succeed.now all i can do iz to wait n c the resultz later.hope his ok rite now.....

sidetracked~~~

the troubles the man told me of are that a monster from its den down the road has been trying to hunt him down.the man is actually a 'monster hunter' sent from a village not too far away from that spot to kill the beast.the fact is that he had just started his job just recently and was unprepared to face the huge monster by himself.he tried fighting it once but he got hurt and tried to get away.that is when i found him on the ground.i told him if he wasnt ready by himself,he should try to get some help.since my body was still weak,i was unable to help him any more then that.he thanked me and made his way for help.i wished him luck and continued down the path which is now getting harder to see properly with all the lush greenery covering it.

No comments: