Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

To Sharpen Onez Skillz

Photobucket

okay guyz,rite now my personal lappy iz down. so therez no tellin when i will ever be online at all. so if itz possible even if blogger sux rite now,i'll juz update wif anythin random n shit so as to seem, 'alive' u noe? hehe~~~

ok now puase left one last week and hari raya will juz be nxt sunday. cant wait man! i got so much happenin going on day after day soon. so since the com iz down n i dont rilli have much to do,i juz got some so called personal project to get on. i've bin trying to start wif my drawingz again n i rilli nid to sharpen my skillz to match against some few otherz wich i noe r great at them. man,if onli i can draw as well as they do.

wanna noe hu are the great artistz i'm trying to catch on? they're my fwenz sheila n sharafuddin. i'm tellin u man,they're drawingz of anime characterz r great n awesome! i rilli look up to them for their skillz on paper. haha! so above iz one of my 1st drawing wich i took a pix of. sadly the drawingz b4 tat arent taken into memory at all. n yea tiz iz the 1st pix of all the drawingz i made. done it during my sec skool timez. nice eh?

so now my job at home iz to draw n redraw many more drawingz till i can get it. juz nid the upgrade for the faces rilli. hihi...
so life iz great even when i'm sored all over. therez otherz tatz in a pinch i i gotta c wat i can do bout it. nottin else other den tiz for now anywayz. so i'll get bak to u guyz soon. c'ya punx! hahaha!

sidetracked~~~

it seems like days that everything was blank. voices were suddenly heard from around me. light is starting to appear infront of my eyes as they opened up slowly. the first sight was the sky. a clear grey sky with few clouds hanging around. i sit up slowly from my slumber and had a look at my surroundings. the girl i met before was sitting by my side with a smile. she told me that i was hit by poison and i fell to the ground. luckyly help came from her camp not far away and they helped me back to my feet. i looked around again and found the lone flower in apot by the girl. something hasn't looked so beautiful to me in such a long time.

No comments: