Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sidetracked~~~ (Been Awhile...)

it has been a really long time since the fight began. the debris's has lifted off the surface of the land and the sun had just risen from it's slumber through the cold night. it seems the rebellions have won the day thanks to my help! everyone left alive escaped only with several injuries. but still,there are many deaths and sacrifices. that night when we gathered and were once again with the escapees,we partied and danced non-stop to enjoy ourselves from the victory.
around midnight when many were asleep already due to exhaustion,i stood up and decided to make my way from the new camp. i tried to sneak out only to find the girl that i met stopped me in my tracks just around outside of the camp. she is holding with her the pure and innocent white flower that we found in her hands. she had it watered from a nearby watering hole. i told her i need to make my way and said farewell. she just thanked,smiled and went back into the camp. the memories i spent with the people of the camp were fresh and it will never be forgotten. when i turned around to make my way through the rest of the dusty dessert,a bright light suddenly shone in front of me and explodes into a portal.
it seems a path was made before me to make me enter. it's like saying my job was done there and now i am needed somewhere else. i looked back at the camp once more and went straight into the portal. a blinding flash of light takes my sight and a scenery began to make up for what was in front of me. the day was bright so it was morning. a green meadow on an edge of a dark forest was visible. it seems another adventure is about to brew up.

No comments: