Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Cameo?

alritez,letz talk about today! woke up early n not gettin to skool 1st. skipped p.e. coz abu,sen,fiq n efa came over to my place to do their film shootin here. i get creditz for helpin out a lil. den we 5 go skool togeter n did our p.e. theory test. yea bullshit i noe. p.e. got test oso. zzz~~~

so den klass was ok. dry as therez nothin much left to do in skool. we've nearly done the entire skool scene oledi. after skool was a thrill. go to century square to eat wif abu,sen,nunu n nisa n den go slack abit. had fun til itz time to go. ^-^

well,my body iz exhausted n both my armz are not at their best. freagin hell~~~ 2molo i will be startin to fix n make the prop itemz one more time. hope the bladez are ready soon! cant wait for it all to be done n c howz itz like.

later ya'llz! bodyache sia. hehe...

No comments: