Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Chamber's Leaking...

Humming Swordsman Brook of One Piece
so it has finally came~~~

juz now stuffz got a lil bit bad for my situation. wasnt rilli my own self at all. realized tat sumthin suddenly went wrong for a moment in the last klas of the day. so after skool went off to slack. but 1st folo the otherz to sign up for a job. glad they got it.

tingz went downhill from there for me... off to tamp mac n had our lunch/dinner. i tink i had rilli lost it at tat bit. the darkness from the chamber of wich i had kept seemed to haf escaped n i went on acting like a total idiotic jerk. i am very sry if i had offended in anywayz to u guyz. itz not tat i dont wan to spare ok,itz juz tat i'm in a situation where i cant make it happen. u guyz dont noe me well at all. i'm tryin my best to be closer but all of u treat me like a nuisance. tiz iz juz the way i c from where i'm standin. so plis dont get any wrong ideas. when i have all the answerz,u ignore n ask those hu haf no idea wat to do.

outside i may not show anythin. but inside i am torn to pieces n got rilli hurt. n again,akulah seorang kawan yang telah dilupakan...

if i am wrong,tell me wat it iz. i can n will fix it. if u tink i'm bullshiting,i tink ur bullshiting me as ur too scared of not givin me a chance. too scared to loose when i am rite.
i am the silent type so of coz itz obvious i dont tok too much.
i look n hear eveythin coz i am very2 observant.
if i am a good guy,i can be a very good guy. push too hard n u'll tick me off. push me abit,i dont mind. push me a lil further,i can manage n survive. but push too hard n hu noez how evil n mean i can be. everyone will hate me including myself.

clouded by darkness,my mind was taken over,fallin into the darkness wich had escaped,lil time left n i haf to make a move. gettin the light iz wat i nid,n wat i nid to get it iz courage n timing. for the light will destroy the darkness within. i feel like i rilli nid sumone more den ever now to vanguished the evil within.

sidetracked~~~

after walking with the girl for awhile,i started to feel strange. my body started to feel hot and my mind is as if going into madness. i quickly told the girl to take the flower and get away from me as fast as she can. something is wrong... then i remembered that i might be poisoned from during the fight with the monster robot just now. the girl quickly took cover somewhere nearby behind a big rock and watched me with anxiety. i am now in deep trouble and struggle with myself. what is going to happen to me?

No comments: