Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unstable Health

YAWNZZZ~~~

well,today i wanna skip skool due to my unhealthiness...sianzzz~~~
i got a bloody flu from sunday...muz be from khidir one...haha!
now my ankle starts to act up again.fuk it man.....
y the hell am i under the weather at tiz moment?therez like,stuffz for me to do kayz?
well,not feelin too bad but still bad.
ouh man...hope i get better soon so tat i can fulfilled a promise...

sidetracked~~~

days had past ever since i set foot within the thick forest.energy's running low,i still drag myself to continue along the long winded path that is now getting harder and harder to follow.i decided to get a little break so i sat down and rest for awhile.suddenly,pain from my back just flashes through me! i looked back and seems to found out i was poisoned by a venomous plant.the mark of the poison stings deep into my wound although i doubt that it is fatal.as i cried in pain,i quickly get onto my feet and make a dash for it further away from that area.now i wonder,will i die of the poison?or will it last forever?when will it heal?since there is nothing in my surrounding's that can be of use to fix the problem,it seems i could only endure with it till the pain of the poison and it's effects goes away.

No comments: