Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Party Pooper

hey peepz! i'm bak for awhile juz to update a lil on watz up rite now.
luk aint on my side today as my ankle seemz to make troublez for me again. sianzzz... n tomolo iz the nxt YOG trainin wich i gotta attend. wif the shape i'm in,i'm not sure if i culd turned up for another rough session.

even worse prob for me iz tat the day after iz abuz b'day chalet. so sian sia if i cant make it! walao... wif all tiz eventz comin up,i went to the klinik juz now to get a jab for my medicine. hope it'll be better by 2molo.

letz c,other random updatez are tat i juz other den spendin time on the computer,i spend time readin the last harry potter book;the deathly hollows. (yea i havent read it yet! haha!)
tat time i went out n i saw a luffy'z straw hat wich i rilli want! tokin bout anime,the long awaited bleach:fade to black aka 3rd movie iz finally out online. it was awsome!

ok la tatz it for now. bored sia rite now. but my adventure now iz on the road to healing again. sianzzz~~~ chious!

sidtracked~~~

after getting up from my bed,i had a little chat with the girl and asked what they were up to and if there was anything that i could do to help out around the place. from the information given,i am now at a mercenary camp with eveyone else getting ready and prepared for anything in that war-ridden land. i looked around and saw that everyone had their own chores to handle in that camp. i then quickly went on to the other people and helped them with thier job. it was the least i could do after they had help me back to my health.

No comments: