Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Suffering In Tears

Iman Rawker. tatz who~~~

as u've peepz known oledi,i was healin from my ankle injury the past entire week. tingz are rilli bad rite now n i'm suffering a tremendous pain. the ghost is back to haunt me n i tot tat updatin tiz blog wuld take my mind of the pain for awhile. seemz to do the trick for now.
yea i'm feelin the exact same pain lvl from last monday except i tink itz gonna be worst very soon. rite now the klinik iz close n i haf to wait another hour or 2 til itz open n den went for my jab once again.
dear god,pliz give me the strength to fite tiz evil in me wich cosez misery n dismay in my life.
y muz i have tiz hemophillia (blood disorder) wich ruined part of my great adventure in life? y muz i be the one to suffer in itz evil graspz? y muz i feel tiz much suffering now of all timez?
iz it retribution for the bad i have done? iz it to test my will to strive on no matter wat?
even if it iz,y muz it be tiz method? itz too much to handle in tiz misleading life of mine!
tears rolled down as i held the pain in. fingerz cracking juz to get the pain out through violence. teeth gritted as i begged the pain to stop. n yet again,itz nostalgic~~~
itz bin awhile since i felt tiz bad... wif the test of endurance i'm takin rite now,the evil iz pushing in further into me. the pain,the grip,the dark feelin iz takin over as in rite now. got tiz stupid tinkin of wantin to cut my leg off. stupid huh? haha!
i tink tiz iz it tat iz all of wich i can pour out my feelin of pain n misery in tiz blog. pliz let me be ok~~~
ya allah~~~ tolong la hamba mu ini yang telah kau jatuhkan cubaan yang amat pahit sekali ke atas hidupnya. sembuhkan la segala penyakit yang ada pada tubuhnya ini juga. ya allah~~~

No comments: