Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wish List

Tsuna of Katekyo Hitman Reborn

back in skool again~~~

hey guyz,rite now i'm in klass again after a long holiday. feelin great to be in here again after a long time. well,finally got the new timetable (wich seemz kool enuf) n my exam resultz. i did quite well on my examz last term. i scored 3.125 gpa pointz. up sikit! haha! well,i hope the comin termz in tiz year will be easy enuf for me to handle. no examz at least. but i'm sure therez gonna be quite an amount of projectz.

so since therez a new chapter in my life rite now,i oso haf new wishes or itemz tat i wanted. a wish list eh? hmmm~~~ so many tingz man. well,the number one ting iz maybe my lookz. hairz gettin lengthy n i did say i wan contact lenz. well after tat i nid a place to store my muzix filez. sumwhere safe like a new sd card. i wonder wat'll happen to my phone wif an 8gb full memory? well the other stuffz i wanted are clothes like shirtz,hat n proper pantz. ok so den therez onli 1 prob left. no money...

nvm la. tiz tingz takez time so i'll juz have to be patient. all tatz important rite now iz to haf fun wif wat i haf till i get'em.
lesson starting to get complicated rite now,so,bye guyz. i nid to pay attention. aku blaja tau! jgn main2!

No comments: