Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

That Demon Hound

me n my messed up hair~~~

ok so today aint such a "great" day but itz still good. went to skool slightly late but i still made it for p.e. klas. got bad newz for old innocent me. i was kiked out from the YOG emblem makin group! the rest of the day went on ok wif fire burning inside in outrage.

ok u hot-headed demon,tatz how u wanna play it? fine! itz ur own loss! rilli man,i didnt come b'cos of valid reason n u dont seem to listen to any reasonin! i hope they will fail to get it as it will be ur fault!

ok peepz,like i alwayz liked to say but cant say in public,i am a rilli quiet person! as in i dont tok much n tat iz the key as to the reason of y i tok quietly when i am tokin alot. (kalau tak paham? pahamkan aje la!) another ting iz tat i stutter n goes blank when going against sumtin iz like so out of my nature. i'm a chilled guy tat goes on wif the flow of lifez eventz. n cant fite the current even if itz for my own gain or wateva. n i tink i cant hear well sumtimez culd be b'cos i listen to too much loud muzix everyday. u do noe it culd effect me rite?

haiz...freagin hell man! as i noticed around me today,therez so many peepz i noe around me hu are negative tinkerz. surely i tink i can tell tat they're future road up ahead will be so much more difficult den it iz needed to be. how i wished tat they will be more open minded n tink positive thoughtz so they culd enjoy n succeed life like me.

ok so i tink tatz it for now. i wanna get into my personal therapy of cheerin myself up.
so i'll juz leave u guyz wif pix of dino wif his purple hoodie n face mask. like ninja or burgler? u decide.
like strider hiryu (a capcom character) oso have! ^-^
say byez to ur 3-headed dawgz for me yo!

No comments: