Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Confusing Decisionz

juz b'cos yesterday teacher say "if 2molo come early,i will give u a hint on the comin test". i come to skool today earlier den other dayz juz to get the hint. guess wat,nothin much! i was like,haizzz...or else can sleep peacefully longer sia. ouh well.

today in skool i very hyper sia. haha! ^-^
muz b one of those dayz...
as i was sayin,i was rilli hyper today. am i changin characteristicz? gettin better or worse? hmmm...
heard so much storiez from opposite sidez about the other. i tink tiz iz the beginin of my confusion. fuk la u all! y cant we all juz get along??? izzit so fukin hard?
break time go eat kfc cos got long break so no prob! den lesson i continue b more hyper til the last lesson where i overused my hyperness n startz to fade into serious quietness...

to add to my total confusion,i dunno wat to do bout the work ting. fuk la! y muz we haf such difficult choices in life!!!
but den i'll both do it n dont do it...u wonderin how? i haf my wayz... haha!!!
2molo got test again...best newz eva,itz at 8 am. a time wich i tink i can nvr b totally awake. now i haf to force myself to wake up 2molo. so troublesome....

one more ting,i signed up for a lil work from skool ting. it seems i'm gonna b attendin the nxt singapore nite f1 race tatz comin for free! but oso workin there la. man i feel so luky n unable to wait too long. haha!


sidetracked~~~

more preassure are put against me as i walked nearer and nearer to the man at the arc of the doorway. is this really the right way to go or was it a mistake? i looked at my bird friends around me and they seem really worried about the situation. what have i gotten myself into i wonder...
but still,i walked on forward on the path of the rope bridge slowly with certain pauses within my steps. i really can also feel like my legs just trying to go the opposite direction as i am getting ever so closer. this is the toughest decision i had ever tried to make. to go and risk losing or see it through to victory...

No comments: