Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Dinoz R In Town!

excalibur!!!


the 1st friday of my holidayz. yet again itz nearly like any other fridayz. today i noe got dino exibit. last time i lil kid i used to luv'em so much! now still interested a bit la.

so i woke up in the mornin n had "breakfast" outside. i had the latest giant chiken nugget at ljs! not bad. den after tat go to the dino exibit at tamp mall open plaza. not much but some of it r kool... they even haf a dodo! den after tat bored me n my cuz go toys'r'us. juz lookin around. hihi... after tat arcade at tamp 1 since the tekken game there izn't alwayz occupied like the one at tamp mall. after tat den go home lor.

at home play lan counter strike wif me cuz all the way til b4 i started typin tiz blog. haizzz... kena com curfew now juz to save the electric bill. from goin any higher. kena close latest by 7pm sia...

ouh well,an outing iz bout to happened soon. hope it'll all be planned juz nicely.

No comments: