Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hapi 20th B'day Dino

no pix of me mcm tak sah gitu yea?





yes ar can put pix again. lolz. anywayz,today iz a bit unexpacted. didnt noe itz dinoz b'day. sry man!
had some laugh at timez. therez sick momentz n therez messy momentz. hehe...
skool aint too bad juz now. durin DMT klass we had loadz of fun laughin listenin to funny stuffz on my mp3. haha!
den after skool me,abu,nunu,sin n nisa go hang out at safra area n slack,play uno,wat else? hihi... until evenin juz now nisa gtg oledi so the rest of us go to centuary square lookin for shoez. when goin to tamp mall,i make my way bak so can go haircut.

yea now my hair short oledi sia. lookz abit crappy but in around 2 weekz ok one la. haizzz... troublesome sia. bright side? at least my head dosent feel too hot n itz "neat"?
tomolo skool 1st lesson p.e.! yay badminton! wonder how i gonna do tomolo if playin against sin. n itz not the onli ting tat i'm wonderin about...

sidetracked~~~

without thinking much and fear the snapping tortoises could attack anytime,i quickly climb the jagged wall as high as possible quickly. i looked down and a bunch of them were already snapping their jaws at me at the bottom. got myself on a cliff like part of the wall,taking my breathe and starting to think of the next step of escape.

No comments: