Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Crashing The World To Dustz

i'll juz take tiz chance to spring out as much feelinz from my chamber as much as possible...
u noe,these past dayz,i had so much stuffz n shit in my mind. the stuffz i kept on wonderin all the time? i tell u after tiz prequel.

the prequel of my mind:
in my life,i was a quiet one. alwayz from young. not talkative at all. so when i am around other peepz in one korner of the group,the other peepz alwayz sumtimez wonder wat am i tinkin. well peepz,herez ur chance to take a peek at watz inside.

the story of my mind:
as i was sayin,therez alot of tingz i alwayz tink. 1st example,when can i let all my bad feelingz out? when i go mad(angry mad not crazy mad)? when i cry? when i die? den it bringz me to another topic in me. wat will happen if i loose control? will i kill? will i show no mercy to the receiving end? i'm alwayz a bright positive guy. nvr rilli get angry much at all in my entire life u noe. i sumtimez wonder when i rilli can go all out at an enemy.

2nd example,the list of hu to care for in life. hmmm..... in my list,the most important onez tat i'll seriously die for are,

1)my girlfriend (if i haf one...-_-")
2)all my close friendz
3)other peepz tat i noe well enuf
4)sadly strangerz around me
5)myself
6)my family

u mite be wonderin wat freakin ass wuld put family as last on the list of hu to care for 1st. i'm hapi enuf to tell u all! the freakin ass has one of the worst,over-exaggerated,pain,too much luv till drowned,too protactive,not given enuf trust at all,not shown 'proper' care or luv,damn irritatin family memberz(either too stupid or juz fukin irritatin),curfewed dayz everyday(like kena control),hit wif every negative impactz up,down,left n rite,family feudz,not enuf proper attention n damn swey kind of life. therez more but it'll take up too much time.

3rd example,when am i gettin my true n only one... i haf the feelingz of bing ready. jealous of wat i c around me,i dream of the day n hoped,"itz kool,she'll b there 2molo." wif a smile on my face wich iz hiding all those feelingz wich hurtz everyday. yes everyday...

4th example,y cant more peepz be more like me? i'm easy going,positive n manageable in wateva tatz thrown at me. some peepz i noe r nottin but a bunch of cowardz. they're too afraid to make tingz easier in life n they juz do it the hard way wich coses stress,confusion,pain,hate,negativity n most likely all of it.

ok,now i'm juz bored rite now. ankle still hurtz n......wait,there seemz to be another.

5th example,y am i unhealthy? peepz from outside will look at me like i am 100% fit. ur wrong! i am not at 100% at all. all i can manage iz 70% of everythin i got everyday. most of the time alwayz lesser den 70%. y am i burdened wif tiz pain? does sumthin bad happened if i am at 100%? will i be superman if i am not sick? (lolz for bing superman) i want to be like everyone else. fit n active. i'm no good wif my brain u noe. n they say tat if ur physical iz bad,den mental iz ur power. n vice-versa. actually my mantel iz good(one the best rilli) but not in education wich iz the foundation to everythin in tiz world... shish!!!

ok fuk it! tatz all i spillin out for now. i'm hapi to answer if u peepz ask. but of cos no one will ask.(eyez lookin upwardz...) like no one will listen to me when i wanna speak out. nah i dont mind. i'm kool enuf as it iz. bing left out alone durin some stuffz n ignored at critical momentz when i haf all the answerz. tanx peepz!

the sequel of my mind:

if i left sumthin in ur mind to tink about at the end of tiz post,feel free to tok to me bout it if itz neccassary enuf. i am too damned open minded. haha! so share wif me anithin n i'll set it all straight.

peace out ya'll! say hello to ur iguanaz for me! (lolz! wth? haha!)

No comments: