Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totz Of A Guy.....Like Me

u noe,i tink itz time for ya'll to noe watz the new teacherz r like for my klass.
well there r 3 new teacherz teachin us n they're all 'speacial' in their own way.the onli onez tat r the same as last term was my form teacher n my pe teacher.
my life skill teacher iz rilli sumthin.(the new teach) shez seemz rilli old but i'm tellin u,shez the best of our new teach.hah!
the other two r well,the dry types...lolz.one can tok us to death most of the time but the other wayz of teachin iz the one tat killz us the best way.
well tatz wat i tink anywayz...

i've learned some stuffz in my life n i noe better den to haf high hopez.tink i shuld juz stay nutral big time.go wif the flow...tatz my style...

dunnoe y but the atmosphere around me r like rilli differ from how it usually was...i dont haf tat hype i use to haf anymore most of the timez...wussupwifme sia?
feelin so sianzzz~~~

guyz,tanx for the invitation n all but i'm not feelin well enuf rite now to hang out alot...i do wished i culd go but there r juz limitz tat crossed my linez wich doesent allow me to act my way.
so korang let me heal as much as possible k?i promise i will b more active wif u guyz after i'm better.ya'll haf bin so kind to me.i owe ya'll big time.haha!

sidetracked~~~

travellin on a road tatz so dark tat even sounds cant be heard,tiz iz the part of my life where i fell.unable to get up,i struggle wif the last of my energy...havin lost a part of myself,it seems totally hopeless to live on.but light was finally seen some distance away.wif the road tatz full of obstacles n seems nearly invisible in the dark,it seemz the onli way iz to go for it as light iz the onli solution for now...

No comments: