Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Abit More From Today + My B'day Pix {Got It Part 5}

Abit More From Today

well,juz for abit more on wat appened today,
after skool,me,zura,nunu,nisa,sen n abu went to tamp one (for me again ar.haha!) to juz haf fun lookin around the place.
okok ar.den later coz zura wan eat,we all go to kfc!
azri (me pri skool fwen) was workin today it seemz.
den after eat n all,we go bak home oledi lor.

2molo skool at 9am sia...not too used to wakin up early in the mornin yet,so....hu noez wat time i'll be in skool.haha!

My B'day Pix {Got It Part 5}

well,itz bin over a month by now but i finally got the pix from nisa when itz my b'day.haha!
lama siol dapat!
well herez the pix den,



still remember sia tat day.tanx ya'll.
haha!
tc peepz!

No comments: