Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, April 20, 2009

2nd Week Beginz


pix from long ago.....not too long la actually.haha!

2nd week of bing a 2nd year student...
rough beginin of the day wif rain tatz rilli irritatin.utk sesiape yg tak tau,aku skrang tgh sufferin tau dalam kesakitan.both anklez hurt. (nasib baik makan the joint pain panadol)
n now i oso mcm irritated big time wif the big ting on my face tat make me look so bad.
sialan betul.....

now in skool ar.juz after makan lunch.prata yekk dua. LOLZ~~~

christine came juz now n visit us.she looked even better sia! rilli preety.hihi.....^-^
some stuffz juz dosent seemz rite but i tink itz juz me.
sianzzz nvr get to tok to her today but maybe later ada chance? haha!
not tellin ya'll hu i tokin bout.wellz,tatz all for now la.

so c u nxt time on kidz central!

No comments: