Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

To What Extend?

hey guyz! sry nvr update on anithin for the past dayz. got stuffz happened. but herez the good newz,i mite be startin to work soon! hehe~~~

so ok,last wednesday got the thumbs up for the work. like i said on my face book,the best but bad day for me. as some of u oledi noe i had cases of passin out blood~~~ easy said i peed blood again! secret from my family til today after my outin. i have no regretz!

usually i will be hospitalized if tiz happened. so the ting iz,i juz gotta hang on til after my outing wif my memberz. herez a tot, how far will u go for ur closest onez? i risked my health juz to have fun wif them durin an outin.

so den, tomolo i will be goin to the hospital to chek it up. wish me luk guyz. if tingz do go the way i tink it wuld,pray i heal fast...

sidetracked~~~

as the path i walked started to disappear and with only dirt and grass on the ground, i looked again and again on the map's arrow, making sure i was going the right way. after quite sometime, i started to notice that the surrounding around me is starting to change drastically. the lively green leafed trees were now replaced with dead ones. boulders bigger and bigger were starting to appear. it seemed like i am walking straight through a forest of the dead. noises then started to be heard. rustling of the twigs, rollings of the rocks. for this i know, that i am not alone anymore. with one last look at the map i'm holding, i started to rush faster forwards as i thought that i could escape any troubles that might be coming. with a loud howl nearby, i turned around to find a lycan staring back at me. a fight is about to began but i don't have the time to play around. now this is adventure~~~

No comments: