Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Revealing Dresscode

rough roadz ahead man! tingz are finally gettin to look up for me as i got wat i wanted. i feel great! tanx hafiz as to teman kan aku. got myself the guitar n shoes i alwayz aimed for the past several weekz!
my damn lil bro. hehe~~~
so herez my new child! did i mention my other kidz are my phone,mp3 n psp? haha! (not as real kidz but as sumthin i will tc off wif full strength as my beloved itemz.)
herez the brand!
my sis wan tiz style.
huz tiz guy ar? wa,look like pro sia! haha!

so yea,it came wif a set of stuffz n cost only $99. happy sia get oledi. ok,practice everyday!
n for the shoes? hmmm~~~ ok i'll tell u guyz my dress code for my incomin graduation day. i'll be wearin tiz shoes,
n tiz belt buckle!
ok tatz all i'm tellin. not much eh? haha! wan ask me anithin relevent,tag me on my tagboard.

great day man,great day... well,nothin else much to rant about except for a wish. tanx for bing a great friend abu, n gratz on gettin in ite tamp! takpe! 1st few weekz rase pelik,tapi lama2 ok la. haha aku tak skola! kau kene skola! haha! lolz!

tatz it for now peepz! now nid plan on my work planz of my freagin life. zzz~~~

No comments: