Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chill At Kampung

hey peepz! now den got time to update tiz blog. wonderin y i'm so quiet the past few dayz? yeah i was overseas at malaysia. go pontian kampung to chill out for fun. so herez the story!

day 1:
off we go! juz me,my dad,mum n granpa.
take train to jurong.
take bus from jurong all the way to pontian. damn i saw a bus to hell! itz number was 666! haha!

den reach oledi we chilled at our relativez place. while lookin around the house,i found sumthin kool. chek out their radio!

vintage radio man! itz even bigger den the tv they had. hehe~~~
family bonding time,

later tat afternoon,we decided to go fishin! so 1st we nid to find fish bait! yea tiz iz one of the relaxin plan to be there too.

it sure rained like hell. but onli for awhile. den we started to go fish but to no success. chek out the kitty in my handz!

day 2:
woke up late but slept early last nite. damn it sure was a great sleep! the kool atmosphere of the rainy kampung. zzz~~~ so the rest of the day juz continued on rainin. so in between the rain timing i went out to take the pix of my relativez cats. total amount? 15! haha!






so when it wasnt rainin for awhile again,me n my father tried fishin again. freagin fishes wont eat the worm baits. zzz~~~

yea i tried many spotz but to no success still.

tat nite go to my motherz auntz place for a short visit. rain again sia... den go bak oledi,watch tv den sleep.

day 3:

ahhh~~~ mornin oledi. noon started packing n we say bye2. it was a great relaxin time we had there. took the taxi to larkin n we went for a bite 1st.
after eat we went on a car to go bak.
reached home at around 5.30pm. got donutz n hot dogz to bring bak. great time man! ok,now i have stuffz to take care off. do i rilli have to bother myself wif them? screw it... we'll juz c where tiz path iz leadin me to.

No comments: