Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Clash Of My Choices

today i went out wif my sis to chek out the movie,clash of the titans. sry guyz but my sis did chop it wif me 1st. hehe~~~ anywayz,the show was great! except for tiz one fuked up part where the show got cut off for a bit. dammit,spoil the moment sia! they rilli nid to chek on the cinemaz equipmentz more n better u noe?

so den got a call from abu durin the show but cant pick up coz enjoyin the show. i was rilli missin out on sumthin there~~~ i felt regret after noein the reason for the call. but 1st,tanx for the treat kak! it was awesome!

my guitar practice? itz kool. got a few notez in the noodles of mine. still nid to practice changing hand positions quik enuf. zzz~~~ ok la tatz it for now. anithin else i'll update again.

c'ya peepz! medusa sudah dikirim salam pon! haha! ouh ya, shez hot!

No comments: