Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, August 14, 2009

14 Aug Done

Chopper of One Piece

one spring chiken solo!
friez in cheese dip!
feat. my mother n granfather,
my 'lil' bro,
my father n bro,
me!
hapi b'day brat!

after a few dayz,blogger had came through. i got a feelin tiz iz not the end yet.
so above are the pix on my broz b'day outin. gone eat at rasa 21 at afghan (tamp).

juz now mornin i go dinoz place to get my ns shit done n printed. of cos since i aint got no printer at home. later dunno le wan go or not to seanz place. maybe not. lazy. but den again hu noez yea?
ouh yea! itz confirmed n now i gotta try n step up. how eh? hmmm....

sidetracked~~~

after finding out that i am not alone in that hellish land,i walked over slowly to the flower and the person standing by it. the person seems to be a little girl. i went over to her side and asked her what she is doing in place like that. she answered in a quiet and timid voice and said that she had came to help the little flower. we smiled at each other and i asked if i could help her out. her face starts to brighten up and shows a really cheerful look. so both of us worked together to get the lone flower out of the ground and into safety.

No comments: