Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Goodiez

hey guyz. like i said in my previous post,i'll show u guyz the stuffz i get at batam. hihi...^-^
a bracelet wif my name on it iz the 1st item i get.
another bracelet n a necklace,
a cap to replace my old usual one,
another cap, (haha!)
new shoez!
a sleeveless hoody,
another sleeveless shirt,
n finally a nice casual shirt.

sry guyz,i did try to find the stuffz for u guyz but no haf sia... haizzz... tatz all the stuffz i got now!

yesterday go dinoz place to continue do the project. finally got a storyboard sia! man itz hilarious! haha! now nid make script n den start shootin. for now tatz it for the post. later goin out watch transformerz!!!!! yay! finally itz out!!!

sidetracked~~~

after much running,my friends had sacrificed themselves to save me from the devil. not long after running,i finally reached the end of the rope bridge and is now on solid ground. i looked around for a place to rest awhile. i went to a nearby tree and slept under it. when i woke up,it was already evening. the sky is such a beautiful sight to behold. i looked on into the sky with awe. after what seems to be quite sometime,it was already getting dark. i quickly got up and went on my way exploring the area. there seems to be a cave nearby so i decided to rest there for the night. then suddenly,shivers ran down my spine as i enter the cold dark cave. i have a slight bad feeling about the cave now...

No comments: