Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Back Again

peepz,i have returned! back from the hospital anywayz. like i said in my previous post,u noe,the bloody pee? got a long 5 dayz in hospital huh? watz it like tiz time there? herez my tale.

monday mornin go to klinik to chek n was sent up to get my first injection dosage at noon. after tat i was warded. huh,usual boring time in there. luky got psp n mp3. they helped a lil. so den it went on til the nite.

nxt day tuesday~~~
mornin wake up okok la. pee still red. zzz~~~ herez the fun part. i'm warded during the medical studentz exam period. n it was so luky they were studying my type of sickness. many come n go every hour or so for an interview wif me. nice to have a chat u noe? teachin them about my condition n all. ok so nite oledi n guess wat? abu n nisa dropped by! loud timez man. haha!

wednesday,
i had warningz about tiz certain lil basterd kid. stealz tingz n rowdy as ass~~~ so the day goes on again wif more interviewz n i'm starting to get better in my condition. yea all the way till nite sia notin else to do. herez my wednesday dinner.

thursday,
green lightz on health. got abdomen ultrasound scan at noon. all fine. more interviewz! even testz and examz. nite time? tasha came! fun timez~~~ oi pix bile nak naik oi?! haha! she got a fwen wif her too. azy's her name? slept at 12 midnite. the earliest i went off there sia durin my stay there.

friday...
mornin fuk sia. the irritatin kidz on the block juz became my "fwenz" n juz started to piss me off. noon can go bak oledi. so bye2 bratz!!! haha!

ok so if u're wonderin where i'd gone, now u noe~~~ tatz it for tiz chapter of the novel. c u guyz again nxt time yea?

sidetracked~~~

with a quick dash towards some rocky edge in between of what seems to be a ravine in a valley,it was an entire new surrounding from the dead forest. i looked back to find the lycan chasing me. knew this would happen. as i ran closer to the edge of the ravine on my left, i started to time things up with what's around me. a brief moment shows that the ravine's gap is quite close enough to jump across although it could be tricky. a big dead branch grown from the rocky wall is straight ahead of me right before the possible jump space. at the other side of the ravine were some few huge stones that can easily be used to hurt anyone. looking above the valley were some dangerous placed rocks everywhere. it was really risky to be running through this valley. an impact against the walls and a landslide can happen in a blink of an eye. i looked back at the lycan to time him up to. to make sure he'll fell for my trap,i began to run a little slower. now for the moment of truth~~~

No comments: