Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Outing Wif My Sis

note tat tiz iz saturdayz story~~~

so i woke up at 2pm today. or near 2pm anywayz. got plan? yes! goin out wif my sis! well the outin startz wif us plus my bro anywayz. onli go out togeter to find stuff b4 onli me n my sis go off to esplanade n my bro sumwhere else.

since hungry n havent eaten,we (my sis n i) go to ramen ten to eat our lunch/breakfast at 3pm. haha! the sushis were great! yea we onli ate sushis all the way with a glass of ice lemon tea each.




den after tat we go to esplanade on bus 10. the ride was long but it was kool. it was planned to relax in the bus. haha! reach esplanade oledi den we were luky enuf to c a show of dikir barat juz about to begin. they're wulan (i tink tatz how u spell their group name.) n they're semi-finalistz of the grand competition. they sound so nice n funny. hehe~~~

so den to the nxt spot to chill. outside the esplanade by the bay wif drinkz each. den after tat decide to go slack n chill at boat quay area. on the way there was a busker. me n my sis got a lil prob figurin out his race til finally we found out he iz japanese! kool eh? he make kool muzix too.
so yea there iz tiz part where we crossed the bridge. not sure of where to go nxt, we juz chill abit there 1st at the bridge.

fun time pix!
so den we decide to go sumwhere nice n chillin. fullerton hotel! relaxin indeed.
a pix of roses in the hotel...

so den when it was dark outside,me n my sis went by the river n chilled at the stairz til 8pm like tat. after tat we juz go bak home not b4 a pit stop at mcdonald to snack a lil.

awesome day man! rilli interestin, relaxin n nice day too. nxt maybe go out like tiz again?

No comments: