Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Klik,Klik,Klik!!!

1st day was great! well,made a fwen,noe the places,cheked the boxes. all tatz left iz to tok. hope i'll be ok n dont sound weird. a few irritatin callz but i guess tatz life. culd get rilli borin but there are wayz to handle it.

well,i got my spirits up n juz cant wait to get it done n over wif. tonite,i will succeed!!! yea,i nid the confidence. hehe~~~

so after work juz now come bak try sleep cant so stay awake eat den manage only 4 hourz sleep. den afternoon go watch movie wif my sis n den here i am now. ok,i gonna nid some more bit of rest as later i goin work again. freagin role play iz gettin on my nerves~~~

later ya'll! i'll tell more soon if itz worth the time.

No comments: