Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

One More Thing

as yesterdayz plan didnt happen,i juz went off by myself~~~

hey guyz! itz comin rilli soon! my grad day tat iz. i'm abit nervous bout it as u noe, hu'll be there n if my look iz acceptable there. irritatin if the dress code iz too strict. hope it'll be an awesome day!!!

so again wif yesterday. was suppose to meet up wif tasha but nvr happened. so i juz went out to dinner wif me,myself n i. lol... 1st time ever,eaten kfc chiken n i am unable to 100% finish it. big pieces man! so den sha called n to make up for yesterday, we did meet up today instead. lunch at bedok inter? great! bringz back a few memoriez except for tiz one lil prob tat spoilz the moment.

as me n sha were about to dig into our food, an auntie came n started to tok to us. wow... eating while hearing to social studiez lecture. all we can do iz juz nod n shit. c'mon, friendly old auntie rite? so we juz bing friendly to her too. we tried to eat quikly n den finally made our escape.

on the search for 1 more ting for me! walk around memory lane... den after get my ting oledi we go slack abit at the area. bedok int area la duh... we chat for awhile until 7pm n off we go bak home on our own way.

alrite! finish shoppin n everythin iz ready! juz nid to wait for nxt tuesday now. cant wait! sha, i'm not mad at u. juz disappointed. tat one other person too. anywayz, allz kool now n ur forgiven! ^-^ am i makin tiz sound bad?

chious guyz! anithin else i juz put it up here in my blog. pix are all wif sha. bila la nak dpt ni~~~ abu dont waste prepaid callin peepz la! peepz wan call u oso cant sia! haha!

No comments: