Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Nite Work

wow~~~ 5th day on the job juz past n it was great!
tingz are goin rilli well for me at work. i juz got home rite now. yesterday had a few irritatin callz as they're indianz. sry but no offense but u noe how they talk rite? too fast! cant understand half of them! zzz~~~
so today therez one call tat rilli made my day~~~ a girl called n by luk she havent put her phone down yet after ordering n i heard she said,"suare handsome sey" (handsome voice) to her friend. yea i went slightly high to be honest. haha!

so tomolo workin again from 6pm to 3am. i juz hope i didnt get any manual order takingz. itz sooooo irritatin n troublesome!!!
well yea i made quite a number of new friends myself the past several dayz. i hope all the time when i work will go on smoothly for me. thank you god for giving me tiz great chance. now all i nid iz help wif counting my pay. i am confused wif how itz set up~~~

No comments: