Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Experience

Tonite iz the eve of vesak day! more pay yay! workin later from 6pm to 5am. shuckzzz~~~

past few dayz i had encounter of the evil kind tat cso'z nid to handle. fukin complainerz wif no patience n logic n freagin talkerz tat juz,freakz at talkz. fuk it... i do noe i will encounter tiz type of peepz. but tiz soon? man their a bunch of ass! got myself a handful of peepz wich iz in nid of handling. damn i hope all iz kool.

anywayz other den all tat,tomolo iz my off n i'm startin to feel the toll tatz taken on me. my body can handle it no prob,but my eyez are killin me wif tiredness! n my mind iz missin out the time i have at home. changin availabilities soon eh? will do man!

okok,i tink i'm loosing a bet here~~~ but i did last a week like tiz rite? goin for 2 weekz den change la. ok,now to use as much com as possible before gettin ready to go work. later ya'llz! man i'm sleepy~~~ hopeing the callz are all normal onez n no troublesome onez for today.

No comments: