Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Training Begins At Nite

hey guyz! been a long time since i last updated huh? haha! nothin to tok about ma. tat iz til now... i finally got a job! well actually trainin 1st den sign on the dotted line. yes ar! work where? the ivic mcdonald call center tatz where! keep it quiet 1st eh? haha!

i'll be workin every nite from now on. zzz~~~ wonder if i can last through the nite. haha! there will be familiar faces there i bet. tanx abu! even if they do take 4ever to contact me,they finally called me. so juz now mornin got the interview lor. kool man... wonderin of the experiences too~~~

it will be stressful too. soccer fever iz bak n there mite be big orderz. i hope i'll do well. wish me luk peepz! my time iz here once again!

No comments: