Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not A Bad One

man i looked worst by the minute...

so ok den,sry from last few dayz of me not updatin n shit. bin under the weather again. godammit... juz bing in the most active part of my life time i tink. shuld be bak in skool on tuesday ya? so wat have i bin up to... prayin n beggin to be better in health rilli. relaxed to heal n juz slack around the house. zzz... feelin a headache comin on now. mcm2 masalah tau aku ni! haha!

so other den restin,therez nottin else. boring rite? wont notice much if u've bin sleeping alot anywayz. hehe~~~ so ya,i'll try to update again soon wif anything interestin. chiouz peepz!

sidetracked~~~

back up came from nowhere and it seemed i have found the miracle. two man dragged me to shelter nearby and quickly treat to my wound. they mentioned after seeing me taking on the government's titans,they had a new ray of hope as i was able to defeat seven myself. after ending the treatment on me. i heard louder gunshots and screams. i have to continue the fight for everyone's sake. that is when it came to me. my eyes suddenly shone into bright lights and i found myself in an empty white room. i wasn't alone. a lady in white was standing in front of me and told me that i am a chosen hero. a hero that leaves fate to do the moving and showing opportunities to him. all i have to do is to believe. and then i snapped out of it like a dream and found myself in the middle of the war again. i continued to believe and it seemed i have new found strength. i looked up into the other giant metal monsters and just giggled. dashed forwards,i continue to battle to make sure it ends quickly. you're all going down!!!

No comments: