Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Missing Feeling

last wednesday outing was ok...

hey people,i am dead bored rite now at home,my bro out wif hiz memberz,my parentz are in johor n my grandpa iz watchin tv now. wif all tiz,i am honestly feelin kinda lonely coz i got no one to hang out wif yet. gettin a job juz dosent haf the rite feelin rite now even though i rilli wanna. n i am startin to have tat sumthin-missin-feelin again. fuk... tiz iz gonna make me feel so restless for the next few or several dayz. since i am bored rite now,i'm juz bloggin for the sake of killin the boredom abit. another random update,i got a new wallet! n itz a one piece wallet too. yay straw hat pirates!

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok tatz it for now. nothin interestin huh. off to read manga again in silence...

No comments: