Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Grand Finale!!!

yo peepz! iman back in the house yo! so today was one of the longest n most tiring (including stressing) day ever! so herez the 1st prob i wanna share. my new thumbdrive a.k.a. memory card iz fuked up... i am like so stressed tatz itz spoil oledi!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well anywayz,today we go do n finished our video shoot. it will be epic man! so ya we tackled into some probz here n there but it all turnz out great! now all tatz left iz editing to mix it all into a great one! after the long day of video shooting,we went out to eat! we rilli eat alot sia. hehe~~~

so ok,i am rilli,rilli,rilli exhausted rite now tat my ankle iz tiring out again. yea i walked funny. sianzzz... the treasure key iz a curse... to live wif it til hu noez when iz a challenge of a life time...

dear god,lighten tiz torture on me now n forever... plz do not allow me to suffer at tiz handz of fate any more... plz answer my prayerz n i will be my best for u n everyone around me.

tatz it for tiz post now. hoped u all enjoyed ur day today n forever.
rawker signin off wif a big bang!!!

No comments: