Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Waste To Stay Happy Iz A Need,Not A Waste

elo peepz! itz the skool holidayz for me now! great eh? i tink it mite be one of those dull momentz in life comin again. yea,rite after my most active part in life huh? lol.

so letz juz say i have fwenz wif planz of explorin n i'm not allowed to go b'cos of an "anti-living-a-great-n-fun-life" reasonz. fuknutz~~~ so now i'm gonna strike back by not folowin them go to wat they seemed "fun"... quite pissed off,so i made planz.

so ok,juz wanna make tiz flashyly extra info burst out to everyone random. if those 2 pissed me off again,i am so gettin a psp n fuk their rulez n brake the promise! i cant take it man! they're the worst peepz to be around most of the time. they think they noe me but no! they onli noe about 5% of me! n tatz onli the freagin surface! they nvr noe wat an explorerz life iz. they are boring! friendless! no life! did i mention boring?!

so to get some fun,like i said b4,made some planz. startin wif 2molo. goin out to play pool. after a long time,finally!

now i got tat out of the system~~~ therez another prob to rant on about. n itz about peepz hu dosent have dignity n life of usin another peepz identity for fukin selfish reasonz!

so 1st,therez tiz one person using anotherz name to be a spammer. dickhead didnt noe wat hit'em after founded out. hah! u lost me n now u goin after the other peep wif my name? y r u peepz even alive?! n now i wait to c how tingz roll from there~~~

another iz tiz goth bitch tat stole my fwenz pix n claim it as her own. i found out bout tiz yesterday tanx to my bro. she wearz thick eyelinerz n alot of piercingz on her face. she stole my cleaned-face-fwen pix n claimed it was her wifout eyelinerz n pierecing shit. bloody fuk got a hate comment straight away. haha! fuk u bitch! ur trick had been discovered! n itz sooo low of a human to be doing tiz! y wuld people stole other identitiez for selfish reasonz? answer? they tink they're so good,they actually suck in life n wanted attention!

well they attract attentionz for wrong reasonz. but those wif rite reasonz,go on. continue ur attention seekin wayz. n juz for info,use of other namez to spam n use of otherz pix for self fame iz the wrong way of gettin attention in ur fukin miserable lifez. tiz iz for all u asses out there,if u find i am findin trouble,i'm not. got a problem wif it? come n find me face to face n we'll act it all out. i dare u!

ouh n if u hate tag me on tiz blog,ur a chiken. if ur a guy,u aint got no ballz to come face2face. if ur a gurl,ur a fukin retarded bitch!
tanx for readin my blog dear readerz,i'm juz lettin out some steam rite now. i was mega pissed off u noe~~~

No comments: