Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crack A Strange Finger

hey guyz! the outin did it! my stress lvl dropped n i had a great time wif them.
so we all met up straight at the pool game area at safra at about 12+pm n had alot of great gamez togeter. it was fun n hilarious man! the pro,the expert,the myth n the legend wif a curse of the black ball. haha!!!

at about 3pm,we had enuf n went off to simei to eat out at ljs. after eatin shaun go bak 1st since he rilli tired n cant seem to keep hiz eyez open. luky nvr go watch movie or else he will sleep through it one. haha! so afterwardz juz left me,fiz n izz to hang around east point 1st. we had some debation on how to pronounce the word "guild". fun time we had. haha!

so den we all go back home. i went bak to have my house a mess. finally! the house iz gettin cleaned up by gettin rid most of the historical rubbish within. my sis iz here n shez gonna be stayin here again. i smell fun coming... hehe~~~

so yea,tatz it for today. all tatz left cleanin up iz my room since itz gonna be taken over by my sis again. do i rilli have to sleep in the living room?

No comments: