Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mega Sidetracked~~~

for the halloween!

by sticking in a lot longer within the camp,i looked around and had a look at all the people that were leaving there in suspense of when the next attack from the government will be. i was having my lunch when suddenly i saw at the corner of my eye that there was somebody suspicious looking around at the camps headquarters. so i decided to leave my lunch and followed the suspicious character stealthily into the shadows.
not long later the man took out a radio from his pocket and start talking into it. i looked around the surrounding area and the place was nearly empty with no one around. a great place to tell secrets openly. i over-heard the man with his gruffy little voice saying the info about the camp into the radio. this is when i figured i have to do something to stop him. when he kept his radio into his pocket again,i quickly dashed towards him and caught him off guard. i grabbed onto him tightly and pushed him to the ground. i asked him of what he was doing and found out he was a government spy in that camp.
i quickly forced him to stand up and pushed him back to the headquarters area. the camp leader was surprised that i was so sharp at my senses that i was also able to capture the enemy spy. the man was taken into custody for interrogation. i also told him that the government army was also about to make their move to attack the camp the next day. and so,until night time was i there preparing a plan of action with the men of the camp. the next day came fast and most of the civilian in the rebellion camp had left to find a better hiding place earlier in the morning. the rest of us defenders waited to ambush the incoming army. i of cause was also included within the defending rebellions.
at around noon later,engines were heard in the quiet camp. the government army machineries had reached their destination and was about to destroy the area. and so,we sprang into action fighting off the machines and army officials. the ambush was nearly a success until a large robot came into the battle field and conquer over almost everything. it was then i knew i had to do something quickly. with the guns and swords i have with me,i charged towards the over sized pile of metal and start fighting it like i had the last time. it's bullets and blade merely grazes over me as i went straight for it's legs and start taking on it through it's weak spots. not long later,the giant mechanical monster fell and i stood over it in triumph. as i look into the distance not too far from there. i had a chill in my spine. the monster wasn't alone. it had friends.
and so i took on the challenge and after them all each one at a time. by about the seventh giant robot,i know that i am tiring out as i started to slow down on my movements. it's not looking too good for me. and suddenly from beside,the giant's arm swing towards me and it pushed me off my feet. when i looked above straight into the sky on my back against the war-ridden land,a giant blade came wooshing towards me. i dodged it just in time to avoid my vital area. but still,the damage was done. the blade move away and i saw part of me bleeding tremendously from the wound given by the giant mechanical monster. i yelled in pain and hoped for a miracle~~~
if u peepz are wondering,wat iz up wif tiz post,it iz part of the sidetracked series i had made. sidetracked is a story about how i depict my life as. all the fall n rise of my life,i turned it into tiz imaginery story of a guy,me,travlling through a world of fantasies. living life in a fantasy. this is a good way to put it then. well,tatz it for now for tiz chapter. to be continued...

No comments: