Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Coz Lifez Like Tat

yea... juz to update a lil on my condition now,the high tide iz now low. wich meanz itz safe to play out side! ok letz make tiz understandable. for the past week,life was again,a bore... slack at home everyday wif nottin to do. but den rite at tiz moment,i am feelin all better now.

n still,i do have a lil insomnia problem. at nite my mother will be so noisy,it made me wanna stay up late even longer. haizzz... okok,so i juz cant wait to get to skool oledi! time for me to fix tingz up wif the lil challenges the other had informed me off. rilli guyz,when i'm not around,havoc broke loose yea? (those hu dont noe,rilli dont noe. i dont blame u. itz hard to c.)

rilli late rite now. ouh well,b4 my mother nagz again i guess i try go to sleep oledi. hehe. later peepz! tatz it for now.

No comments: