Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy B'day Mak!

tiz pix i've been editting were all experimentz.

i nearly forgotten bout tiz important day. itz my motherz b'day! hapi b'day mak! take note,51 years old today. so she reminded me at about noon juz now. n so i wished her a happy birthday. she den had craving for kfc. lolz. so i ordered one to our home. the last time she ate it was yearz ago when my sis was around. long time huh? so at nite,wich iz juz now,us family had a chiken feast! haha! nice family bonding time.

ok so 2molo mornin meetin up wif sin to the eye experiment place at the NUS. hope i wont be too tired 2molo mornin. for the money! hahaha! so later ya'llz! wait till 2molo for the nxt post ritez?

No comments: