Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

selamat hari raye ya'll! well,itz a kool day today. found out the reason to my prob. it seemz i got the key to the treasure chest. now all i nid iz to travel the world for the prize.

ok so,herez how the day startz. woke up early n me n my father went to the mosque for the raya prayer. den we came bak n den we go to the mosque again for our friday prayerz. hehe~~~
den when i am bak,my sis was around! yay! miss her man. bin a long time since we had a proper 1 on 1 chat. den soon,my uncle came to visit. ^-^
den time went on by quik n it was oledi late when they all left. so 2molo my parentz will be goin to batam n my grandfather will be goin to my auntz place. so yea,will left me n my sick bro alone at home. all rite! party all day till nite! so we'll c how it iz being home alone again tiz time. chill out ya'llz! till the nxt one.

No comments: