Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quik Flik!

pix of yesterdayz...do i make a good t-rex?danny kicking singaporez own giant soccer ball!

elo peepz! bak here again on my blog.
ok,1st off iz skool. itz all ok. boring but ok. didnt get to continue our shoot cos of some unfortunate eventz. well,tiz week iz oso full of testz n revisionz too. not a big test but it was ok. scored 90%! not bad for my video taking knowledge.

ok nxt iz fwenz! everyone are ok. except some are gettin cheeky n some are still juz as annoying. who iz who u wonderin? not tellin! haha! n den there iz life. past few dayz are smooth. nottin bad or complicated happenz. so ok,nottin much to tok n nottin else to blog about. boring rite? haha!

ouh kay den,juz wanna say slamat hari raya aidiladha! itz 2molo ok peepz? byez n chious! say hi to ur sheepz tomolo durin the sacrifices for me! lolz~~~

No comments: