Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tested Til Succeed

ouh fuk it all....

ok i juz got bak from skool rite now n so iz my bro. 6pm now? feel like 3pm sia! my parentz shuld be bak anytime soon. i wonder wat they're gonna bring bak home from batam yea? haha!
so juz now i did the test at skool. n tatz it. go skool juz to do the flash player test n den done. but my work dosent stop there. gotta help guide those who knew nothin n make them know at least sumthin. sianzzz~~~
u noe guyz,i got a feelin i wanna do some stuffz rite now. like playin pool. itz bin a long time duh... oso meetin up wif some other peepz of mine. when our nxt outing ar?
so much stuffz n no one to hang wif. 2molo culd oso be our last day to shoot our video. ouh i juz hope eveyone iz present. or we'll be sooooooooo fuked up!

No comments: