Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gettin Up To Date

finally got pix of me playin guitar hero arcade after sooo long! {late pix. hehe~~~}

ok so herez watz happenin,last friday yes,i did go dinoz place after meetin up wif him n kenny at tamp 1. well,at least i got 1 entire job down or as dino sayz it,tatz one less burden on the shoulderz, but i still got plenty complicated onez left undone. zzzzz~~~ late nite oledi,lazy n no mood do sia.

ok so my weekend was normal. pretty borin if i haf to say so myself. n itz nearly exactly 1 week oledi i dye my hair! itz not obvious but only visible under bright lightz. shhhh~~~~ dont tell any peepz tat i dont wan them to noe hor! i wan them to notice it for themselves! haha! abit bored in tiz part of life so yea,a lil risk action for some excitement!

ok so other den the usual stuffz tatz happenin,everythin iz normal! except tat my insomnia iz gettin worst. zzzzzz........ ok peepz,nitez! gtg do stuff oledi. wat stuffz u wonderin? juz stuffz! haha!

No comments: