Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wif A Cup Of Ben 10 Marathon

wuzzup dawgz! haha! woke up tiz noon to find my cuz,irfan was oledi here at home to take my grandfather bak to hiz place.
so yea,the rest of the day was killed by me n me bro spendin the day away watchin the ben 10 alien force marathon for the new ben 10 movie. haha! yea i'm a big fan of ben 10. ask me watz their name,n i can name all of them easy! haha!
ok so rite now i am watchin pirates of the carribean while eatin fish burgerz n hot dogz. my bro went out wif hiz fwenz rite now n so i'm all alone rite now. sweet eh?

ok so till late nite it'll be n the house iz mine to conquer. haha! so tatz it for now. we'll c watz up ahead for me in tiz life soon again.

No comments: