Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Twitches On The Right

u noe,for the past few dayz,my rite eye had bin twitchin for no apparent reason.....
it iz today tat i found out wat it mite meant...
wat it meanz u ask? it meanz sumthin rilli bad iz gonna happen.

superstitious? u decide...but it rilli happened to me...pissed him off big time.got me so worried like fuk!
y do i haf to get tiz twitches anywayz? sianzzz....
lukyly prob sorted out oledi.....i'm rilli sry man...
i noe i am a big dumbass n my words can be rilli sharp tat they could pierce through the flesh n leaving a deep wound in it. itz more like a curse man...
it alwayz happened unitentionally...
even i pisses myself off by tiz.

i am afraid of loosing my closest onez.....hate to c fitez between them.i wan peace all through out my entire life.but sumtimez fitez culd be good as it oso bringz us closer to each other...
friendship fitez r more like a double-edged blade den.

now still slightly haf the twitches but itz slowly fadin away.
the day iz comin man...juz a few more dayz...hope u get there or everythins messed up...

sidetracked~~~

as i entered through the door,light came flashing into my eyes.i was blinded for a second but soon,vision came back to me.i first looked down and i found myself on a rope bridge.i looked up and started to see something like no other.i was on a long bridge of what seems to go on for a long distance.i tried to find the source of the sounds i heard before.and there i found right above me,birds of which looked like humming birds making the sounds i heard before with their wing beats.it seems like they were trying to lead me some where.so i followed them on the bridge heading to the end of it.hearing the sweet chirpy sounds they made while being with them was a pleasant experiance.this is when things started to get ugly,a burst of powerful wind started to shake the bridge i was on like there was no tomorrow.i tried to hold ontightly but i was loosing my grip bit by bit.i looked down from the bridge and it seems like an abyss with an endless fall into pitch black darkness.my hands got sweaty but i still did my best to hold onto the ropes.luck was on my side.the wind finally stopped and i felt safe again as the birds were by my sides.and so i quickly press on the endless journey again with the birds this time.hope the wind won't came bursting in again or this could get really troublesome.

No comments: