Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Troubled Minds...

tingz r lookin a lil tight rite now...
made a mistake tat rilli made me stressed out big time...wtf? y am i so kepo???!!! tanx to my kepo-ness,i did sumthin rilli bad! sianzzz~~~ gotta prepare for the worst...

today bak in skool again,feels great to c everyone again...it seems our ties r gettin tighter.even the big wave has turned into a puddle.go eat togeter,jln2 togeter.great to b bak...

now havin troubled mind so bad,i dont tink i can sit still...
feelin so miserable on the inside...like wanna cry sia! wth? me tinkin so much!
gonna die sia! y muz i haf tiz troublesome feelin now?

so cold...so lonely...feelin down on the inside...
i gotta haf one but,it seems impossible for it to come to life!
tinkin so much iz juz gotta hurt me,but still i dont see how i can avoid tiz speacial feelin of need...

wonderin when will the day come every day,every hour,every minute,every second~~~

No comments: